Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2018



Class Evaluation

1)What I enjoyed about the class is that there were many projects and assignments to improve ourselves and our computer skills. I was able to improve my typing and computer programming skills. I also liked that we learned things about how to be an excellent ctr person in the world and how we can always improve from that. 

2)The things I did not like about the class is that we did not get enough practice with different types of computer programming. 

3)My recommendations for this class is to make it even more fun and educational than it already is if that is possible.

4)I try to read my life planning goals journal everyday for at least 5 minutes and when i can not i make up for it the next day by adding more goals and accomplishing more. 

5)I am committed to being a ctr person 24/7 because it is important to be a ctr person in this world. If nobody was a ctr person then the world would be harsh and difficult.  The ctr people are the ones that change this world and affect it positively. 

6)From this class I learned how to be a really good ctr person and be able to use those qualities for anything that I want to accomplish. I can also use those qualities and skills to make myself a better person and teach these skills to other people so they can learn how to be an excellent ctr person. 

7)What i will always remember about the class is the students and the teacher and how they all helped me learn and improve on skills that needed improving. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation 1) What I enjoyed about the class is that there were many projects and assignments to improve ourselves and our co...